Terms and Conditions
Continencecare Limited respects and uses its best endeavours to protect the privacy of our customers and will hold all personally identifiable information
about you, like your name, e-mail and mailing address and telephone number ("Personal Information") in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy
and how we collect that information and what may happen to that information.
How we handle your Personal Information
When you use our website, we will:
- not collect Personal Information without your knowledge and permission. Personal Information is collected only when you knowingly and voluntarily submit it to us (as, for example, when you contact us via e-mail, complete online registration forms or provide us with feedback). Much of our website can be accessed without the need to provide us with your Personal Information, although certain services are only available if you provide your Personal Information to us;
- not sell or disclose your Personal Information to third parties unless you have authorised us to do so; and
- take reasonable steps to protect the security of the Personal Information we collect from you
How your information is used
We will hold your Personal Information in New Zealand or any other country where we have appropriate resources to do so. We will not hold your Personal
Information for any longer than we are lawfully entitled to.
We may use your Personal Information and share it with our employees, associated companies, our agents and contractors, for use for the following purposes:
- to provide our service to you;
- to verify and validate users' and order information;
- to improve the content and operation of our website;
- to keep you informed about our website and our other services;
- to undertake debt collection and credit control functions;
- to conduct surveys and market research
- for analysis of activity. This information will be processed and retained in aggregate form only; and
- for any other purpose specified when we collected the information.
How your information is protected
As well as training our staff appropriately in the handling of Personal Information, we use specialised physical and technological handling practices to protect your Personal Information from accidental or unauthorised loss, access, misuse or modification. We use the same methods to protect our own confidential information. Where possible, we limit the access to your Personal Information to those people and organisations to whom disclosure is reasonably required.
To assist us in ensuring that your Personal Information is secure, we ask that you keep confidential your user name and any passwords required to access our services. Please let us know immediately if you think any unauthorised person has access to these details.
Our website provides or may provide links to other websites. When you click on one of these links, you are leaving our website and entering another site that we do not control and for which we cannot be responsible. You should carefully review the privacy statements or policies on any other website that you visit because those privacy statements or policies will apply to your visit to that website and may be very different from our policy.
Your ability to access and change information
You may ask to see any information we hold, or anyone holds on our behalf, about you, that is readily retrievable. You may ask us to correct any information
that is incorrect or to have this information removed from our records.
Should you wish to access or change your registration details at any time, this can be done on our website. If you have any questions regarding this statement contact us by email at email@example.com
Important: Terms and Conditions of Use of this Internet Website
Agreement Deemed by Use
Use of this website ("site") deems your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of use ("Terms and Conditions") listed below. Any goods quoted for sale or sold through this site are subject to separate sale terms and conditions.
- This site is owned and operated by Continencecare Limited. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on the site are presented solely for the purpose of providing information about Continencecare Limited its products and services to customers, suppliers and the general public. All copyright subsisting in this site is owned by, or licensed to, Continencecare Limited.
- Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1994 (or any other applicable legislation) or as otherwise provided for in these Terms and Conditions, no material on this site may in any form or by any means be copied, reproduced, adapted, uploaded, posted, transmitted, stored in a retrieval system or distributed in any way without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Continencecare Limited copyright and other proprietary rights.
- Exception: Continencecare Limited grants you a non-exclusive limited licence to download one copy of this document to any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use and you may print hard copies for non-commercial use provided you retain all copyright and proprietary notices on such hard copies.
Copyright in Other Material
- Continencecare Limited makes no warranties, and does not represent that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe copyright or any other proprietary rights of any person.
- Continencecare Limited does not authorise any infringement of copyright or any other proprietary rights contained in material on other websites by linking its site to other websites.
Disclaimer - Links to Other Sites
Material on this site contains or may contain links to external internet websites. These websites are outside Continencecare Limited control and the
provision of a link should not be taken to mean that Continencecare Limited sponsors, endorses, adopts, confirms, guarantees or approves of any
product, service, material or any representations whatsoever made on those websites. Continencecare Limited makes no warranties or representations
express or implied regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any information, product, service or material whatsoever
on other websites to which this site is linked. Continence care Limited makes no warranties, and does not represent either expressly or impliedly,
that the linked websites are free of computer viruses, defects or errors by reason of the linking of this site to other websites. The user accepts
that it is entirely responsible for verifying that any material on linked websites is free from computer viruses, defects or errors.
It is the user's responsibility to decide if the user accepts the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information found on the external internet websites linked to this site. Continence care Limited gives no warranties and makes no representation express or implied with respect to the same.
General Disclaimers and Waiver
- The materials presented by Continencecare Limited on this site are made available in good faith and are derived from sources believed to be reliable
and accurate at the time of release on the internet. Human or mechanical error is, however, possible and Continencecare Limited does not guarantee
the accuracy, completeness, currency or correct sequencing of the information.
The user is responsible for making an individual assessment of and verifying all material on this site and Continencecare Limited shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall not be liable for any damages, including incidental, special or consequential damages or damages for loss of business, loss of opportunity or loss of profits, arising in relation to use of the material. Continencecare Limited shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage incurred by reliance on material on this site or incorporated by reference.
- Continencecare Limited does not, by the information or materials set out on this site, make any representation in relation to availability, quality, specifications, terms and conditions of sale, applications or suitability of any products or services. Any details in relation to these matters will need to be the subject of separate discussions between Continencecare Limited and interested parties.
- Each user waives and releases all rights against Continencecare Limited, its directors, employees, agents and servants to the fullest extent permitted by law from any and all claims related to usage of material from or made available by this site. Continencecare Limited, its directors, affiliates, related bodies corporate, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability for any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of material on this site or any other web site linked to this site. This limitation of liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information. Where any law implies a warranty into these Terms and Conditions which may not lawfully be excluded, then, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Continencecare Limited liability for breach of the warranty will at our option be limited to the resupply of the materials provided on this site, or the payment of the reasonable cost of having them supplied again.
- All limitations and qualifications attached to Continencecare Limited products apply equally to such products advertised on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by law Continencecare Limited will not be liable for improper usage or improper application of the product by users, including but not limited to where users have failed to ascertain the relevant limitations and qualifications on product usage. The information and material on this site is intended to be general in nature and does not take into account specific circumstances of individual users. Continencecare Limited does not warrant that products referred to on this site will be suitable for all purposes to which they are applied by the user and nor does it warrant suitability of any product for any particular purpose.
- Nothing on this site constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for securities. Continencecare Limited and its related bodies corporate do not accept any liability for any investment decisions made on the basis of the information contained on this site. The information contained on this site does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. Continencecare Limited urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
- Continencecare Limited reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions or corrections to this site at any time and without notice to the user.
- Your payment is processed through eWAY Payment Gateway. eWAY secures all your customer and credit-card data with military-grade software and servers, and the highest level of encryption available. Continencecare Limited will not store or transfer any of your credit card information. All data is transferred using eWAYs secure servers.